Thursday, April 29, 2010

Africa

When I think of Africa, I think of a continent with undeveloped countries. I know that many countries are going through many difficulties in Africa and many lives are being lost. There's problem with health, violence, and education. European countries imperialized the countries and hurt the countries. The state they are in now is attributed from European imperializing them. Wars are going on in Africa constantly. People are mistreated to do what the rebels want them to do. Some children are forced to shoot guns and kill people. In some areas, clean water is very rare and living conditions are terrible. AIDS have been a problem and I think the number was like 1/3 of the population was diagnosed with the disease. On a positive note, the World Cup is going to be held in Africa which I look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment